OU released their fall roster yesterday. It has all updated measurements and numbers, along with including new additions like transfers and incoming freshmen. It can be found here: Sooner Sports: FB Roster.
The roster comes just under two months away from first kickoff. Below is a visual for the update roster: it shows what everyone was listed at in the spring and what the changes in measurements show.
Fall Roster Update
- It will never fail to humor me that heights get listed differently in high school than they do in college.
- The average weight of the five guys JY projects to start on the OL is 322… not small men.
- Will Johnson took off some of that weight. Good.
- Justin Broiles, Addison Gumbs, and Jeremiah Hall all put on some pretty solid size. Benefit of being an early enrollee.
- Lots of trimming down on both sides of the line.
- Good to see the true freshmen on there.
- What sticks out to you?